Richfield Municipal Airport
- Free cars you can drive locally
- Immediately adjacent to Richfield’s Business Park and 20 miles from Salina’s
- IFR rated
- Expanding airport runways in near future
- 1 mile from Richfield’s Business Park
- 20 miles from Salina’s Business Park
- Runway Length: 6,645 ft.
Salt Lake City International Airport
- 165 miles on Northbound I-15
Destination Miles Drive Time
Salt Lake City 165 2.5 hrs.
Denver 453 8.0 hrs.
Phoenix 500 9.5 hrs.
Las Vegas 250 4.5 hrs.
Los Angeles 534 8.0 hrs.
Sevier County is located next to two high traffic interstates. Access to I-70 is within 2 miles. Access to Northbound I-15 from Richfield is 45 miles away; Southbound access is 35 miles away. Access to Northbound I-15 from Salina is 25 miles; Southbound access is 55 miles away.
Sevier County has access to several large trucking companies that collectively have over 350 vehicles. A list of the major trucking companies is shown below:
Mr. Malcolm Nash
250 North Main Street
Richfield, UT 84701